SpaceChain Weekly Report (Aug 6 to 12)
- Thanks to Cointelegraph for mentioning us in their article: Houston, We Have a Solution: Blockchain in the Space Industry
- Missed out on our AMA last week? No problem, you can check out the questions and answers here.
- Last week, we were in the UK visiting a few space companies. Special thanks to the UK Government and Satellite Applications Catapult for their hospitality and great support of space companies. Satellite Applications Catapult is an independent technology and innovation company founded by Innovate UK to drive economic growth through the exploration of space. Check out some pictures from our trip:
- Completed: space node hardware
The final functional test of the on-board peripherals on the node hardware sample was completed. Currently, each peripheral function is normal. This indicates that the space node has been developed and meets the requirements for joint regulation within the platform. Joint regulation work will now begin.
- Completed: SpaceChain node software
The basic software of the space blockchain node has been tested and completed. After functional testing and multi-cycle stress testing, the node has displayed expected behavior. This marks the completion of the space node software system and functional applications. The team is now moving onto joint testing with the ground node.
- Completed: H3 development graphic interface
This week, the team finished work on the graphic interface of the H3 development board, providing the necessary tools for the UI of the development board.