SpaceChain Weekly Report (July 29 to August 4)
SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng speaks at the SUSS Convergence Forum. SpaceChain is officially listed on Biteeu and IDAX exchanges. Plus, the tech team has optimized the server authorization process to further enhance the security authorization key.
On July 30, SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng was joined by a panel of experts at the SUSS Convergence Forum organized by Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). The open discussion was graced by Commissioner Hester Peirce of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission who delivered the keynote address.
At the forum, the experts tackled the integral role innovative technologies have on financial market and Zee provided insights on how blockchain plays a role in the world of finance.
Following their partnership in June, SpaceChain is now officially listed on Biteeu exchange. What’s more, new users on the exchange will win up to 2,500,000 SPC tokens! Click here and be one of the lucky winners!
Another exciting news for SpaceChain as it gets listed on IDAX exchange. Additionally, IDAX is giving away up to 1,500,000 SPC tokens! Find out more here.
Blockchain node in space
- To further enhance the security of the authorization key, the team optimized the server authorization process.
- The team has separated the authorization key from the satellite public key, and encrypted the authorization key in multiple layers.
- The authorization key is first encrypted using the public key of the enterprise user after generated by the space node. It then undergoes the secondary encryption performed by the SCP public key.
- After the ciphertext of the authorized secret key is transmitted, the SPC private key is first decrypted, and the decrypted result is sent to the enterprise user to complete the secondary decryption.
- The optimized server authorization mechanism improves the security of the entire process of generating and transmitting the license key. Currently, the team is working on the development of the space node authorization key encryption module.
Check out our weekly report every Monday for SpaceChain’s latest news and progress.