SpaceChain Weekly Report (July 8 to 14)
CEO Zee Zheng shares more about SpaceChain at Space Tide. The partnership between Biteeu and SpaceChain has reached the media in Kazakhstan. The tech team has an update on the new generation space node telemetry data acquisition module. Plus, stand to win SPC tokens in our giveaways.
SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng found himself at this year’s Space Tide in Tokyo, Japan. This congregation of space entrepreneurs and space experts discussed the frontiers of rising space technologies and services providing various perspectives and angles.
Zee Zheng was one of the 5 start-up pitchers at the conference alongside Jordan Vannitsen, Co-founder and CEO of ODYSSEUS, Adam Gilmour, Founder and CEO of Gilmour Space Technologies, Yuki Hanyu, CEO of IntegriCulture, Inc. and Yozan Takahashi, CEO of OUTSENSE.
The word about Biteeu partnering with SpaceChain is making rounds in Kazakhstan! Read here.
- Win SPC tokens
Win 500 SPC tokens by simply Liking and Retweeting this quote card by Tim Draper and you could be one of the lucky winners!
Want to receive 2,000 SPC tokens instead? Watch this video and tell us why do or do you not think the partnership between Biteeu and SpaceChain is going to change the virtual exchange industry.
Blockchain node in space
- The team completed the update of the space node telemetry data acquisition module.
- The telemetry data acquisition module is responsible for collecting key current and voltage values and remaining memory space during the operation of the space node.
- The ground personnel can monitor the health status of the space node.
- The updated telemetry data acquisition module adds new functions such as alarm value setting, background log alarm, and monthly log file division based on previous functions such as timing acquisition and log generation.
- The module is currently under testing and will be incorporated into the space node software upon completion of the test.
Check out our weekly report every Monday for SpaceChain’s latest news and progress.