SpaceChain (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website (the “Service”).
INFORMATION OF COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1) Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Particulars (e.g. name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, identity card/passport details, social media handles and other social media profile information, and/or education details);
- Financial Details (e.g. income, expenses, credit history and/or credit card and bank information);
- Images and Voice recordings of our conversations with you, whether from our events or office surveillances or otherwise;
- Information about your use of our services and Website;
- Usernames and password, third party account credentials (such as your Facebook login credentials, Google login credentials) and IP address;
- Banking information (e.g. account numbers and banking transactions);
- Personal Opinions made known to us (e.g. feedback or responses to surveys); and
- Cookies and Usage Data.
2) Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3) Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
SpaceChain uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To process your subscription for our newsletter and our technology applications
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To promote advertisements or marketing material, whether from us or third parties
- To market various products and/or services (whether digital or not, and whether provided through an external service provider or otherwise)
- For any escrow, courier, anti-counterfeiting or dispute resolution services
- To respond to queries or feedback
- To address or investigate any complaints, claims or disputes
- To verify your identity for the purposes of providing facilities, products or services, which would require comparison of your personal information against third party databases and/or provision of such information to third party service providers
- To comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, directives, orders, instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities, including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other authorities
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To seek professional advice, including legal or tax advice
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Singapore and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
SpaceChain may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SpaceChain
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Use of personal data for marketing purposes
We may use your personal data to offer you products or services, including special offers, promotions, contests or entitlements that may be of interest to you or for which you may be eligible. Such marketing messages may be sent to you in various modes including but not limited to electronic mail, direct mailers, short message service, telephone calls, facsimile and other mobile messaging services. In doing so, we will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
In respect of sending telemarketing messages to your telephone number via short message service, telephone calls, facsimile and other mobile messaging services, please be assured that we shall only do so if we have your clear and unambiguous consent in writing or other recorded form to do so or if you have not otherwise made the appropriate registration of that number with the Do Not Call Registry. If we have an ongoing relationship with you and you have not indicated to us that you do not wish to receive telemarketing messages sent to your telephone number, we may send you telemarketing messages to that number related to the subject of our ongoing relationship via short message service, facsimile and other mobile messaging services (other than a voice or video call).
You may at any time request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes via selected or all modes.
To find out more on how you can change the way we use your personal data for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Nothing in this section shall vary or supersede the Terms and Conditions that govern our relationship with you.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We may also authorize third-party analytics providers to measure and analyze your Internet usage across our website.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes.
QUERIES, ACCESS/CORRECTION REQUESTS AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have queries about our data protection processes and practices, or wish to request access to and/or make corrections to your personal data in our possession or under our control or wish to withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, please submit a written request (with supporting documents, (if any) to our Compliance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Compliance Officer shall endeavour to respond to you within 30 days of your submission. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our services or products to you or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement you may have with us. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
We may charge you a fee for processing your request for access. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your access request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you.
If you have any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
(Last updated on 10 September 2018)